Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Improbable
















AHHHHHHHHH! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Look at that abomination. She looks like a cross between a Na'vi and unholy demon spawn. If Lindsay Lohan mated with a giant squid and a praying mantis simultaneously, this is what their bastard child would look like.















This strikes me as a bit of an underreaction to the man who bound you and threw you into a river. Couldn't he at least manage a "@!#*$"?


















What in the world is this guy holding? A scimitar? Yeah, that's a great assassination plan.
"So I was thinking that I would just jump out at a random group of hookers in the middle of the city and attack them."
"Okay, sounds decent. How are you going to kill them? Gun? Knife? If you strangle them it will be quieter."
"Nah, I was just in Saudi Arabia and picked up this scimitar, and I've been dying to try it out. The weapon is largely unused in North America, but that won't be a problem, right? I mean, they'll never be able to trace it to me, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment