Friday, March 26, 2010

Warm Fuzzies

It's Friday, it's freezing, and I have a crapload of homework due next week...I NEED SOMETHING ADORABLE.















LOOK AT THE LITTLE BABY DC CHARACTERS! From left to right we have some chick I don't know, Cyborg, Beast Boy, some other chick I don't know. Bottom row: Red Arrow, possibly, The Flash, Robin, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman. I just want to pick up Aquaman and hug him.

















I love how cartoony this is. This is a glimpse inside Cable's mind, so I don't know what that says about him. That he's secretly a child? Who knows. Dom looks amazing in this design.















Awww, Deuce! I would have included Sandi's cat in the general love for adorable creatures, but I've seen that thing eat monster brains, so I can't really look at it in the same way. Left is Pete Woods' work, middle is Udon, right is possibly Pete Woods again but I can't remember. You know, in one fell swoop in Deadpool they got rid of all my favourite characters: Al, Weasel, Monty, Deuce...damn you, Kelly. Then Christopher Priest came in and made it worse BUT THAT IS A RANT FOR ANOTHER DAY.














Who knew the Skrulls could actually be cute with their bizarre corrugated chins? I want one for my very own. You know, without the invading and killing part.

1 comment:

  1. The top picture is actually a lineup of Tiny Titans... (from left to right:) Raven, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, Red Arrow, Robin, Aqualad, Wonder Girl.

    In case anybody wanted to know :P

    ReplyDelete