Friday, March 19, 2010

"That's how I defenstrate, chumples!"















This might be the best thing Deadpool has every said. I can't put my finger on why I enjoy it so much, but I just think it's so funny. "THAT'S HOW I DEFENSTRATE, CHUMPLES!" It makes no sense! But it's hilarious!

I also love Spidey's expression. So confused, and yet in his heart he can't let himself be surprised. Because it's Deadpool, and Deadpool is insane.













"Meh, no need to waste time taking off this shirt. I'm just gonna rip it off." How was he hiding his cape under that suit he was wearing as a disguise? And when he ripped off his shirt, did his pants rip off as well? Batman is so hardcore.











In addition to having either the best or worst name (I can't decide which) The Malevolent Madmen look like the Satanic love child of the Power Rangers and some Fraggles. So is it just a thing that Booster Gold and Blue Beetle get the worst villains, seeing as how they're B-list and all?

No comments:

Post a Comment