Saturday, March 6, 2010

New theory?

















I'm not even joking: for a split second here I thought that was Bruno in the background and I almost had a heart attack. Then I remembered that she had a shirt on, there were no pasties in sight, and I was reading Birds of Prey, which is actually good, and also not written by Frank Miller.


















This is the dumbest-ass ship I've ever seen. Yes, okay, it's the iconic Blue Beetle ship and can do a gazillion things blah blah blah, but that doesn't change the fact that you are riding in a gigantic flying ship shaped like a beetle. And it has legs.
















I just love this. T-Ray asks for a word, and Deadpool says, "Saskatchewan?" I'm just going to go ahead and assume that my home province is where the Weapon X project really was. Perhaps it's not the best claim to fame, but it's certainly more exciting than the giant Santa in Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment