Thursday, July 8, 2010

Man, no arms AND he's in hell? That sucks.














It's kind of disgusting, but I find myself charmed by Hawkeye here. And you're all, "Well, YEAH, it's Clint, he's supposed to be charming." Nope, that's Bullseye. And now I feel unclean.















This is pretty hilarious in and of itself, but even more so when you figure out who that mysterious no-armed man is.
















Believe it or not, people actually do this. I was a waitress for a very miserable two months of my life. True story: Every day, a group of old men came in for coffee or sometimes actual food. One guy wanted to order something and this is how the conversation went:
Man: (Point, mumble)
Me: Kid's fish and chips?
Man: Kid's stuff.
Me: Fish and chips?
Man: (indeterminate head gesture)

So I'm like, okay, whatever, put the order in. I give him his food, he eats everything, blah blah, then he waves me down and is like, "That was some delicious pizza!" I pretended I had no idea what he was trying to tell me so that I didn't have to deal with it. Basically, I got him the wrong thing, he ATE THE WHOLE THING, and then decided to bust my balls about it after. I mean seriously? If you just told me I brought you the wrong thing first off, I could have switched it. But then you ate the wrong thing and make me feel stupid, and nobody wins. Don't eat the whole thing and then bitch at me about the meal THAT YOU JUST ATE. Moral of the story: never, ever, be a server. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment