Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cass=best Batgirl ever














I love this. "No! Must...not...show...emotion!" It's simulta
neously one of the cutest and one of the funniest things I've ever seen.














Holy God, Canary, how are you not falling over? Your waist to boob ratio is WACK.
Side note: I LOVE the random Nazi Joker and the mushroom cut Joker.
Site note again: my brother was looking at all the pictures I have saved on my computer for this blog. His reaction: "you have a lot of boob pictures."
Yes. Yes I do. One of these days I have to make an epic post of all the boobular FAILS.
















In a lot of ways, I prefer DC to Marvel. However, Marvel has a WAY better take on mythological characters. They subvert a lot of the myths and modernize them very well I think. In Marvel, Hercules is a hard drinking, brawling womanizer who is also HILARIOUS.
This Hercules is merely a douche. In Wonder Woman, Hercules attacks Diana and then later threatens to rape her like he raped her mother, Hippolyta. In Marvel, Herc gives Thor a purple nurple. I think we all know who's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment