Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Aquaman is Badass















Everyone always likes Ollie's boxing glove arrow, but I'm kind of in love with the bolas arr
ow. That takes real creativity. Or insanity. Whichever.














I'm not surprised this tool is leaning on her boob. What I am surprised is that they aren't attracting anything else in the room, as they're probably big enough to have their own gravitational field. She's got Betty level assets.

On another note, I enjoy Felicia and Spider-Man's interaction. My knowledge of their relationship is limited to a few issues of Ultimate Spider-Man and this mini series. They're like Marvel's Batman/Catwoman, except way more fun and less angsty. They banter well, they're actually friends, and they make a great team.

Here's my issue with Felicia though: why even bother wearing the mask? It doesn't hide her identity, and even if someone for some reason doesn't recognize her face, how many women in their mid-20s have long, flowing white hair?














Sad Krypto is sad:( I can't stress enough how much I love that all the Superpets have little red capes.

No comments:

Post a Comment