Friday, October 22, 2010

Aquaman Gets No Love















For the love of all that is holy, Kevin Smith, please stop with the oral sex jokes. I already had to suffer through "Maybe it's time to visit Sherwood" (which yes, it means exactly what you think it means) in probably the most uncomfortable story arc I've ever read. (Actually that honour might go to Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do...or Quiver...so basically anything Kevin Smith writes.)

Although honestly, I guess we already know that Ollie's a fan of the puns. So at least it's in character.















Look at that! I've always felt that Aquaman is undeserving of the scorn he usually gets. HE SUMMONED SOME KIND OF DRAGON BEAST THING FROM THE SAVAGE LAND! Who says he's useless?















Also, he defeated Namor by dropping a killer whale on his head
.












Speaking of Aquaman, I now ship these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment