Friday, March 25, 2011

Poor Streaky















"Figure out my secret identity yet? It's not like I wear a mask or anything. And sometimes I show up in my Super
man identity while looking like Clark Kent." For God's sakes, it even took his own WIFE forever to figure it out.
























If the Secret Six take over the world, we're screwed because Ragdoll will be ruling us. I'm not sure if that's better or worse than having Deadshot as a ruler. But nowhere near as bad as Cheshire or Parademon. If this happens, I'm moving to Africa.



















Fans of Power Girl may be going, "Wait! Streaky's actually orange!" Well, it takes about three issues of her comic to realize that Streaky is covered in dust from his kitty litter, Peej=worst pet owner ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment