Monday, January 17, 2011

Damien Wayne: second best Robin
















Batman/Spider-Man crossover: so wrong, and yet SO RIGHT. I also enjoy Batman's parka. You'd think Lucius could invent a heated suit or something.














This outfit is...pretty outstanding. I'm not sure what my reaction would be if this dude broke into my house. I mean, he has a gun and an eyepatch, which are fairly intimidating. But on the other hand, he's wearing a belly shirt and bike shorts. There is no excuse for that.















Is Damien British? Somehow that just makes him more entertaining. I love and hate that kid at the same time.

Look at the shit eating grin on that C-lister. He knows the place is going to blow because of his gasoline blood, but he doesn't care, as long as he takes out three members of the Batfamily.

Damien is so different from Batman, but somehow it makes perfect sense that he would be the product of Batman and Talia. Neither are particularly nice people, so it makes sense that their kid is a demon. Mostly I just feel sorry for Dick. He has no real responsibility for Damien and yet in the aftermath of Bruce's death he inherits the little shit disturber.

No comments:

Post a Comment