Friday, June 11, 2010

The Silver Surfer is actually kind of funny
















"Yeah Liz! These are the good mutants! Just ignore how rageful they all look and how Wolverine looks like he wants to rip your head off. Join us!"

Just a tip, guys...if you want to recruit someone to be in the X-Men, smiling might be more effective.















For some reason, there is nothing more hilarious to me than the Silver Surfer with a Magic Bag on his head.

















There have been lots of jokes made about Tim and Connor's sexuality. I am not a slasher. I have never been a slasher. I didn't even notice homosexual subtext to Wiccan and Hulkling's relationship in Young Avengers, and they turned out to be CANONICALLY gay. But I don't see how else you can interpret Connor inviting Tim into a hot tub when he is (presumably) naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment