Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Guy/Ice OTP













I can only hope to write a headline as stupendous as "Cat-People Attack City" in my
future journalistic career.
















I love Guy and Ice. Next to Barda/Mr. Miracle, they are the OTP I support the most. Despite their differences, they make a great pair, mainly because Ice brings out the best in Guy. BUT THEY CANNOT GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER. Every time I read something with them, they're fighting for some reason. Ice was dead, and then she comes back, and then they have a sweet reunion, and then Ice says she needs time, and he gives her time, and then she comes to Oa to visit him, and then they fight AGAIN. I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY AND TOGETHER. They're my second most favourite canon pairing and I love them.

























THANK YOU DICK. THAT WAS SO HELPFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment